Senior Sofware Engineer
RemoteRemote, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainDev Service
Are you interested in joining a modern and forward-thinking European FinTech startup? The internet allowed anyone to share information across the world. WordPress allowed anyone to build websites on the internet. Intergiro allows anyone to embed financial services into their systems. Hear first hand from our CEO on Tech Crunch.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to to help us shape the future of the ‘embedded finance’ revolution.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Is a seasoned backend engineer with real-world experience in Node.JS.
- Loves FinTech and it is a plus if you have an understanding of large-scale applications in the financial or banking domain, but we’re happy to help you evolve and develop with us.
- Has an urge for continuous self-improvement, is a true team player, and solve complex problems in your sleep.
- Is self-motivated, works autonomously and thinks independently.
- End-to-end designing, developing and deploying of financial services.
- Using a functional style of programming, simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code. Creating & conducting automation tests.
- Owning problems within your team’s domain.
- Collaborating with multiple teams within a clean architecture paradigm.
- Being fully involved in building a great product.
- Helping and mentoring other developers.
We take our culture very seriously
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and make an impact on our business. By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and a lot of ownership:
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power.
👩⚖️ We continuously seek innovation. We are trying to build something different and better than what is already out there, so we must be the vanguard.
To be successful in this position, you need:
- Senior developer experience including 3+ years of relevant backend experience.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Understanding of SQL, ACID.
- Good understanding of distributed architecture design principles and domain-driven design.
- Hands-on experience building complex server-side applications with long-running processes and event communication.
- Appetite for DevOps methodologies and Continuous Delivery practices.
- An interest or curiosity around functional programming (knowledge of functional programming).
- English at verbal Intermediate and above.
- To be able to work remote but in Spain, Sweden or Poland, meaning you need a work permit for any of these locations.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote position
- 28 vacation days
- Medical insurance
- Sports expenses compensation
Welcome with your application!