Senior QA Engineer
Are you interested in joining an incredibly fast-growing and forward-thinking European FinTech startup?
We are Intergiro, and we are building a fantastic API platform to reshape the way we use financial services. World-level challenges require the latest tech - come join us and become a part of the business banking revolution, where you can help engineer what’s next 👨🚀.
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power.
👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
- You are our ideal candidate if you are a seasoned QA engineer with real-world experience. Love for FinTech and understanding of large-scale applications in the financial or banking domain is a plus, but we’re happy to help you evolve and develop with us.
- You have an urge for continuous self-improvement, you are a true team player, and you solve complex problems in your sleep.
- You are self-motivated, you work autonomously and think independently.
You will be responsible for
- Writing test cases
- Manual web testing
- White box and grey box testing
- API testing
- Writing auto-tests (JS)
- Communication with dev and product teams
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours with fully remote options
- Medical insurance
- Top-quality equipment (mainly Apple computers)
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
- 4+ years of web testing (production/real) experience
- Experience of API testing (using Postman, for example)
- Knowledge of QA documents
- Team collaboration experience
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Auto-tests writing experience or JS / Java knowledge
- Knowledge of source control systems (git)
- Understanding of CI principles