As a Recruiter, you will be working closely with Team Leads and HR to find ambitious and talented people for all our teams. This will give you the opportunity to be the first point of contact for candidates and communicate the Intergiro vision while making sure the process goes smoothly and ends up being a positive experience for everyone.
What will you do:
- Build recruitment strategy to provide high-quality recruitment in a fast pace
- Independently handle end-to-end recruitment processes for IT and non-IT roles (finance, legal, sales, risk and compliance)
- Look for great candidates using various sourcing and headhunting tools and technics
- Screen and interview candidates to assess required competencies and cultural fit
- Create and facilitate a strong candidate base for future needs
- Make sure we provide a great candidate experience
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- At least a year of relevant recruitment experience on the Swedish labour market (agency or in-house)
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Fin-tech/Banking/Tech industry
- Understanding of global talent market and remote hiring
- Readiness to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Love for problem-solving and working with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with everyone involved in the recruitment processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
What Intergiro offers
At Intergiro culture is paramount. We not only want to create a successful business but also meaningful work and relationships for our people. Our culture is entrepreneurial, open, transparent and fun with a flat structure.
We believe in idea meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, speaking truth to power with full participation in detailed work. The ideal candidate for us is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We offer our team members the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Comfortable working conditions
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Annual Wellness Grant
- ITP1 occupational pension with Avanza
- Modern office space in central Stockholm
- Top-quality equipment
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
On one side, we empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. On the other - we empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organisation, which we hope you’re interested in joining.