We are building a one-stop-shop for businesses, with banking, card issuing, and merchant acquiring all on one platform.
About the Team:
- The core mission of the Data Analytics team is to deliver the core data infrastructure and data processing pipelines that support Intergiro’s data users and business insights.
- Our team works horizontally supporting all areas of the business from a data and analytics perspective and has a strong technology focus.
The technology you will work with:
What Intergiro offers:
At Intergiro, culture is paramount. We believe in the idea of meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, to speak truth to power, and to full participation in detailed work.
We offer our team members the following:
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours (remote or office based)
- Offices in Stockholm, Lisbon, London and Minsk with extensive remote working options.
- Medical insurance
- Top-quality equipment
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organization that we hope you will be interested in joining
- Work with the business analysts (BAs) to understand business requirements, associated business processes and identify sources of data within the business
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements to enable data analytics solutions
- Profile source systems to understand content
- Devise source to target mappings and acceptance criteria
- Update technical and business glossaries
- Be a catalyst for adoption of a data-centric culture within the company
- Assist users in leveraging the power of data for their business domain
Key skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in the role of Data Analyst or similar role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Stakeholder management: Ability to solicit and enhance requirements
- Documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with data models and write SQL queries to perform data profiling and associated data analysis
- ETL knowledge
- Experience of working with BI or Visualization applications such as Power BI, Tableau or similar (desirable)
- Data warehouse and data modelling experience (desirable)
- Metadata driven design and build (desirable)