Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work directly with the CCO to drive business growth across the Nordics and rest of the EEA.
The opportunity involves joining a small and agile sales team, working with customers and internal departments to solve problems, while creating new sales assets and sales processes to allow us to build for the future.
Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the Card Program industry and be looking to expand your specialism into Banking as a Service and Embedded Finance. You will predominantly be responsible for converting customer leads and ensuring a smooth customer experience through the funnel.
What you will do:
- Effectively communicate the Intergiro value proposition by focusing on a solution based sales process for our banking as a service and card program products
- Act as a point of contact for inbound sales enquiries for large opportunities
- Act as the voice of the customer internally
- Use your customer and market insights to help to identify expansion opportunities, new product verticals and contribute towards sales and marketing strategies
- Work with the CCO to develop sales processes and create a seamless user journey through the funnel
- Help to create sales assets
- Work with the marketing team to enhance Intergiro brand awareness
- Attend conferences & other PR related activities to pitch Intergiro to potential clients
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on new feature requests, enhancements and issues reported from clients
- Work with Visa & Mastercard to develop and bring new card programs to market
What Intergiro offers:
At Intergiro, culture is paramount. We believe in the idea of meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, to speak truth to power, and to full participation in detailed work. We offer our team members the following:
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Sales based bonuses and vesting share options available
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours (remote or office based)
- Offices in Stockholm, Lisbon, London, Minsk and Malaga with extensive remote working options.
- Medical insurance
- Top-quality equipment
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organization which we hope you’re interested in joining.
- Passionate about creating value for customers and being part of a high performing team in a quickly evolving industry
- 2 years+ sales or account management experience in financial services and/or technology, preferably with card program experience or basic knowledge of the cards industry
- A technical aptitude with experience in communicating effectively at all levels
- A strong commercial acumen with good organization skills
- Customer-oriented problem solving & analytical mindset
- A desire to contribute to building new processes and systems, utilizing new tools and innovative techniques
- Interests outside of work with evidence of having achieved a goal to fulfill one of your passions
- Language requirement: Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish would be an advantage.