Intergiro is a Swedish FinTech company with big plans!
We are building a one-stop-shop for businesses, with banking, card issuing and merchant
acquiring all on one platform.
We are looking for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (sv. Centralt Funktionsansvarig) to act as a focal point within the Company’s AML compliance oversight. The role requires a deep knowledge and understanding of the AML- and CTF- regulations for Payment services and Electronic Money Institutions. As our MLRO you will be responsible for investigations, reporting and decision-making regarding the management of AML and reports to the board and CEO.
If you have a solid background in AML investigation from a bank, fintech or financial institution – we’d like to meet you. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up and join the banking revolution in a fun, fast-growing but demanding young company.
- Being the ultimate point of escalation for AML questions and responsible for reporting suspicious activity to the Financial Police
- Participate in projects regarding, for example, the development of new products and services or new markets that affect the company’s work on AML/CTF
- Conducting annual risk assessments and incorporating conclusions into current processes and policies
- Monitoring, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of the AML programme and day to day operation of AML processes and policies
- Overall responsibility for the transaction monitoring
- Overall responsibility for creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the AML/CTF field
- Overall responsibility to monitor and control that the company complies with laws, regulations and internal routines and guidelines relating to AML and CTF
- Constantly driving for our improvement in AML efficiency and risk management
- Sharing knowledge and educating on ML/TF risks and regulatory requirements, and contributing to ongoing competence throughout the company by providing information and training
What Intergiro offer
At Intergiro culture is paramount. We not only want to create a successful business but also meaningful work and relationships for our people. Our culture is entrepreneurial, open, transparent and fun with a flat structure. We believe in idea meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, speaking truth to power with full participation in detailed work. The ideal candidate is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems. We are offering our people:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working conditions
- Offices in Stockholm, Lisbon, Minsk & Malaga
- Extensive remote working options
- A service design focused environment
- Preferably more than 4 years experience of operational and strategic work with AML questions
- You may have worked with AML questions within the framework of compliance, internal audit or as a compliance consultant.
- Legal background Degree of Master of Laws (sv. kandidatexamen/jur.kand)
- Ability to interpreter Swedish legislation (Swedish fluency)
- Very good communication skills in English, written and spoken
- A pragmatic mindset with attention to details
- Self-directed, good communicator and ability to educate and lead the AML & Compliance team
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing Fintech world